Steeds Tech warrants your product to be free from physical defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of the original retail purchase. If you discover a defect covered by this warranty, we will repair or replace the product at our option using new or refurbished components.
Product failures not covered by this warranty:
This warranty covers defects in manufacturing that arise from the correct use of the device. It is limited to defects in materials or workmanship and does not cover damage caused by abuse, misuse, unauthorized modification, environmental or power surge damage, extreme heat or cold, and corrosive environments. The warranty also does not cover the normal wear and tear on covers, cases, housing, connectors, and accessories. The warranty does not apply to any product with a missing, altered, or defaced components.
Limits of liability:
If these products fail or do not perform as warranted, your sole recourse shall be to repair the product as described above. We will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages that result from the failure of this product. These damages include, but are not limited to, the following: lost profits, lost savings, lost data, damage to other equipment, and incidental or consequential damages arising from the use of or inability to use this product. Express or implied warranties are disclaimed. IN NO EVENT WILL STEEDS TECH BE LIABLE FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT OF YOUR PURCHASE PRICE, NOT TO EXCEED THE CURRENT LIST PRICE OF THE PRODUCT. Steeds Tech specifically disclaims all other warranties, expressed or implied, and the user shall deem the installation or use of this product an acceptance of these terms.
Steeds Tech will pay the return shipping costs for products under warranty. Steeds Tech is not responsible for the cost of shipping to Steeds Tech or the payment of any customs clearance fees or duties.
- There is a 20% restocking fee on all returned parts, shipping and transaction fees will also be added to the 20%.
- Parts must be resellable and in the original packaging.
- We cannot take back used parts.
- We cannot take back installed or tried parts.
- Electrical parts are not returnable.
- We do reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find to have been installed, or used.
- A credit will be issued in the amount of the return less any restocking, shipping and transaction fee (if any).
- If you ordered the wrong part and wish to exchange it for the correct one, shipping of both parts involved in the exchange is the sole financial responsibility of the customer.
- If your part was found to be defective, please see warranty information above.
- Software is free use and readily available on this website. If there’s a new software version anyone is free to download it at no cost.
- Firmware updates are also free, however the customer is required to ship the microcontroller back to Steeds Tech at their expense. Steeds Tech will update the controller and return it back to the customer.